Welcome To all my friends on the my web site
WWW.lokeshsaini.com
Hello friends my name is lokesh kumar
OBJECTIVE -: TO achieve a good position in the field of computer basic & programming language. and none programming language. I can make maximum utilization of know.
Job Objective -: To be an active part of education system and establish myself as an energetic A highly self-motivated and goal oriented professional, committed for a long term career in Social work, through hard work Sincerity and Innovation.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:-
I am Graduation from Indira Gandhi national open University New Delhi [B.T.T.I Pilani] in 2011 to 2015 with 60%
Post Graduation from Indira Gandhi national open University New Delhi [B.T.T.I Pilani] in 2016 2nd division appeared
Also i am doing Asp.net training from DS Academy jaipur
Competencies
Ability to grasp quickly and adapt flexibility to the working environment
Ability to lead team from the front.
Confidant, motivated, hard working result oriented and flexi able.
Technical skills:
Computer basic- MS word, MS- Excel, power point etc.
programming language. C, c++, C#, java, HTML , My Sql, Asp.net
Software Developer in Asp.net
Internet - mailing, suffering, downloading etc.
I can type Hindi & English.
WORK EXPERIENCE:-
2 years experience as Teacher Gyan sindhu Girls college & school chirawa.
Project work on the Cellular Mobile Phone Sim management system
WWW.lokeshsaini.com
Hello friends my name is lokesh kumar
OBJECTIVE -: TO achieve a good position in the field of computer basic & programming language. and none programming language. I can make maximum utilization of know.
Job Objective -: To be an active part of education system and establish myself as an energetic A highly self-motivated and goal oriented professional, committed for a long term career in Social work, through hard work Sincerity and Innovation.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:-
I am Graduation from Indira Gandhi national open University New Delhi [B.T.T.I Pilani] in 2011 to 2015 with 60%
Post Graduation from Indira Gandhi national open University New Delhi [B.T.T.I Pilani] in 2016 2nd division appeared
Also i am doing Asp.net training from DS Academy jaipur
Competencies
Ability to grasp quickly and adapt flexibility to the working environment
Ability to lead team from the front.
Confidant, motivated, hard working result oriented and flexi able.
Technical skills:
Computer basic- MS word, MS- Excel, power point etc.
programming language. C, c++, C#, java, HTML , My Sql, Asp.net
Software Developer in Asp.net
Internet - mailing, suffering, downloading etc.
I can type Hindi & English.
WORK EXPERIENCE:-
2 years experience as Teacher Gyan sindhu Girls college & school chirawa.
Project work on the Cellular Mobile Phone Sim management system
Interests :- Reading Books
Language known:- Hindi &English.
Personal Details
Name : Lokesh kumar
Father’ Name : Sh. Arjunlal Saini
D.O.B. : nov 1st 1994
Sex : male
Marital Status : UnMarried





